My Dad brought a massive box of old photos round a few months ago, and I wanted to share a few with you. These are some of my favourite pictures of me, and I think they say an awful lot about my character. In the photo on the left, I am 5 years old playing ‘house’ with my Sylvanian Families on my Birthday. If I had my way I would still play with Sylvanian’s now.
The second photo I am a few years older, this time by my playhouse wearing an awesome jumper I wish I had in grown-up size. And I wonder why people say I am ‘homely’.
How much, besides the obvious have I changed in the last 5 years? Well…
- I still detest baked beans
- I still choose pate and scampi to eat in the majority of pubs I go to
- I still demand a massive amount of ketchup with pretty much every meal
- I am still wary of tomatoes, especially whole or large cut up ones. Cooked or finely cubed are acceptable (just)
- I will now eat things other than pate and scampi
- I have a real flat to play house in
- I no longer have an imaginary friend
That is all…